Friday, April 24, 2009

My Sexy Wife in Red

My sexy wife vectorized in red lingerieYep, this sexy little lady is my honest-to-gods wife.

I worked with my all-time favorite photo of her. It's always inspired me and made me say, "That's right! That's my hot wife."

She has plenty of curves for a petite woman, but not nearly as ample as the large women I normally prefer. That made this a particularly interesting experience for me.

In using the Photoshop pen tool, I didn't get to make any grand sweeping curves. The adjustments were much more subtle. After my initial cutting out of her frame, I got to admit, the silhouette looked choppy. I had thought to start over, but I'm glad I didn't.

Instead, I opted to add her lingerie as an additional vector. Suddenly, her curves started to pop. I'm especially excited by this piece and sent it to my wife for her pleasure, to let her know I miss her and think about her often.

For those hoping for more rants, you'll be glad to learn that I don't currently have any more sexy silhouettes currently in the works. But don't hold me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment