Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Sultry and Robust Brunette Mistress

Vector image of sultry and robust brunetteYep, it's definitely official. I love making these sexy (not-so) silhouettes.

This woman was especially fun and marks the first time I've incorporated eyes into my attempts.

Each element I add to the silhouettes takes me one step further from strict silhouettes to full out vectorization of images. One of these days, I'll get the courage to try my hand at shading techniques.

Originally, I wanted to work with a much bigger woman, but this one called me and I couldn't resist. The sheer randiness of her beauty caught my attention, so I went with her.

I retained the original background, as it really makes her pop. If you look closely, you'll notice a few stray hairs from the original image.

No comments:

Post a Comment