Saturday, May 9, 2009

BBW Sites That Tout Bra Size Bug Me

There's not much more to add to that rant.

I don't have anything against these super-plus-size models. Yet when they tack on their bra size to the end of their name, it's tantamount to declaring their bra size as the gauge of their beauty.

A couple years ago, I wrote an article on My Greatest Obsession (my blog dedicated to big women) called "BBW: The Middle 'B' Doesn't Mean 'Boobed'."

In that article, I express that quite often (at the time), slim women with big boobs were placing up near the top of search results. Today, many BBW are making sure to tout their bra size and it seems to have positively affected their google image search ranking.

This trend takes me back to when I had a strong aversion to heavy women. Whenever I would ask my wife why so-and-so would choose such a big girl when he could be drilling my petite wife, she would proclaim the big girl the winner because of her "massive boobs."

Then, time and again, I would notice how guys would label big girls with small boobs as "fat." Big girls with big boobs, though, earned the title of "stacked."

Either way, both the girls were packing spare tires at the very least, yet ample bra-size would make normally discriminating men blind to the jelly rolls below those breasts.

Nowadays, I'm seeing more and more BBW sites that include bra-size. Here are a couple examples of two beautiful big women who feel the need to state their bra size to attract visitors:
  • Curvy Sharon 42HH
  • Jade 38H
I guess this makes sense, as I usually find posters of BBW images pining for the model's nice, big, soft boobies. So, perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe big boobs are the main appeal for most BBW lovers and I stand in the minority (once again) when it comes to taste in women.

Once again, I don't blame the BBW models for stating their bra size. After all, it appears that many, many men like big girls for their big boobs. When marketing, you must appeal to the largest possible section of the market, after all.

If big tits are an integral part of your love for BBW, then you'll definitely want to subscribe to "We LOVE BBWs." Nearly every single BBW they post has the bra size attached to their name.

No comments:

Post a Comment