Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TMI Tuesday #187

This round didn't require much from me on the thinking front. Here we go with the second week of TMI Tuesday.

1. Have you ever participated in HNT? If so, when? If not, why not?
  • No, I haven't ever participated in HNT. It's part personal insecurity (Who really wants to see me partially naked?) and part lack of camera proficiency (My camera takes some grainy and dark shots, and I haven't figured out the timer and angle for some decent self-shot pics.) Excuses, excuses, excuses.

2. Have you ever avoided certain sites because of the HNT pictures that were posted?
  • Never, but I have laughed at some of the shots that people dub "Half Naked." Such images include pics of digits (toes and fingers) and fully clothed pics showing someone wearing a crop top or one piece swimsuit. Talk about stretching the meaning of "Half Naked." Makes me wonder, what qualifies as "half naked." Guess it's all a matter of perspective. In Islamic culture, revealing an ankle could constitue "Half Naked," while in SoCal, you'd have to show at least a nipple to be deemed so.

3. Have you ever posted a HNT picture that you wish that you hadn't?
  • N/A See answer to #1 above.

4. Do you email/text/call anyone regularly with someone you met through HNT?
  • Nope, but I have emailed/texted/called someone regularly who participates in HNT.

5. What percentage of your online friends are current or former HNTers?
  • Hmmm, I'd be guessing, but I'd say around 20 percent? Maybe a little less.

6. Does anyone in your "real" life know that you do HNT (if, of course, you do)?
  • N/A See answer to #1 above.

7. Other than previously-known friends, have you met any fellow HNTers?
  • In person? Nope. Very few of my offline friends are online friends, too, especially where "kink" is involved.

8. Have you ever downloaded someone else's HNT pictures?
  • Once or twice because I thought the image would make a great base for some of my amateur Photoshop art endeavors.
Bonus: Have you ever submitted a picture for "...the Other HNT"?
  • I had to Google "the other HNT," and am still not quite sure what it is. I think it's where you can post HNT shots you'd rather not post on your own blog? At any rate, it doesn't matter because I haven't ever posted an HNT pic.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #2

No comments:

Post a Comment