Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TMI Tuesday #190

Have you ever...
1. had sex with someone ten years older or younger than you?
  • Yes, on several occasions and in both directions. The oldest age difference was with another man. He was 40 years my senior. In the opposite direction, the age difference was 10.5 years with a freshly turned 18 year old girl who fell madly in love with me.
2. drawn from a nude model or been a nude model?
  • Sadly to say, no. I quite often fantasize about inviting a BBW over to pose nude for me though. I'm not much of an artist and definitely have no discernible technique.
3. had sex at a company Christmas party?
  • Nope. I avoid(ed) them like the plague.
4. had a blind date?
  • Nope, unless you count meeting someone I've chatted with online but never saw their pic.
5. slept with a teacher?
  • Sort of. I've slept with two teachers, but neither were mine. Psychology professors make for incredible lovers, btw.
Bonus (as in optional): had sex with someone within an hour of meeting them?
  • Yep, at a swinger party.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #5

No comments:

Post a Comment