Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TMI Tuesday #192

I had most of this finished early today, but still almost forgot to finish it off. Living on the American West Coast, though, it may as well be Wednesday for most you readers.
1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex?
  • My immediate reaction is to say "no." However, if I had no other source of romantic love anyway, I would stay in a loveless relationship. Better to be fucked but good than not at all.
2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex?
  • I'm a romantic to the core, so I would choose love that lasts forever. However, I would have a tough time choosing that option if the sex was subpar or non-existent. I'd probably choose a mediocre relationship with consistently body numbing sex. For me, a romantic relationship devoid of sexual contact is only an incomplete relationship.
3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did?
  • I actually learned a lesson from my uncle. He pined over "Tammy," a wild girl with a heart of gold and depth of love for him that he turned his back on. When I had the chance to be with my wife, who consistently rocked my world both sexually and romantically in our initial relationship, I knew I would always regret it if I dumped her.
  • Swinging-wise, there was a girl I still desperately pine over. Hailey was a fresh 18 when we first met. She rocked my world and was the first extra-marital partner that I ever admitted I loved. The timing of our connection didn't work so well. My wife was in a nasty jealous mode at the time and made me quit Hailey in exchange for her dumping her long-term toady boyfriend who caused our family nothing but grief. After I disgruntledly agreed to the mutual dumping, I regretted the decision because my wife's boyfriend was back in our lives within a couple weeks. I always regret having not fought to keep Hailey in my life. I know we would have wound up living as a Triad at least.
  • Not really. I'm pretty selective of most of my lovers. Any who rubbed me wrong from the get-go were never allowed in tight enough to warranting any form of tossing; I just stopped talking with them and they faded out of my life in a hurry. All those who mattered to me, long-term lovers and the like, were heart-breaking in our separation.
4. if you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to?
  • I would give it to my wife on the provision that she give me full reign and not deny me anything. I'd do everything I've ever done to her in the past like fucking her ass, fingerbanging her until she squirts, tying her down and using all three holes without mercy. Then I'd want her to turn the tables on me and ride my face, suffocating me with her pussy. Then we'd switch back and I'd quick fuck her in every room of our house, and most importantly, all over the backyard. I'd want it to last for hours until I finally cum deep inside my wife and she pulls me in, crying as my last spasm subsides, crying because it would be the last time she ever fucks me.
5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness?
  • Happiness because if I'm happy, it's likely due to me getting a lot of sex ;) Money? As long as I'm happy, I don't need much.

TMI Tuesday Personal Count #7

No comments:

Post a Comment