Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TMI Tuesday #193

This week's TMI Tuesday one was sort of fun, if not a little felonious:

1. How many speeding tickets have you had? Accidents?

  • Remarkably, I have never received a ticket of any kind or been in any accidents (knock on virtual wood).
2. Boxers, briefs or commando?
  • Boxers 'cause it's like going commando.
3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment?
  • Yes. Once with my wife at a pizza place that I used to manage. Twice at a publishing house I used to work at - once with my wife in the shipping room and once with a co-worker in her chair at her desk.
4. Do you or your so own a motorcycle? Do you ever ride one? Do you wear a helmet when you ride?
  • I don't own a motorcycle, but my wife would love for me to (they make her wet). I had ridden dirt bikes a few times and did okay, but I twice dumped my dad's crotch rocket and haven't been on one since. I definitely wore a helmet every time I rode a motorcycle. My wife and mom have biker friends and every other year some guy they know dies in a motorcycle-related accident; every time, a helmet would have saved their lives.
5. Ever been skinny dipping?
  • Yes! I love it.
Bonus: Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested?
  • Nope and nope.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #8

No comments:

Post a Comment