Sunday, July 5, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #1

Today, I begin to record how I'm doing on one of my current ultimate favorite blogs. "Guess Her Muff" is a fun blog that posts at least 3 pics everyday of a woman. Your job as the reader is to guess what condition she keeps her pubes in?

Throughout the week, I will keep track of each woman, write down my guess, record my answer, then the correct answer. Every Sunday, I will post my results here and record my accuracy.

I have four general guesses:
  • Bald - Absolutely no hair down there.
  • Landing Strip - These can come in a wide variety ranging from a long vertical strip to a tiny triangle. Basically, as long as they're bald everywhere but have left one little patch of bush behind.
  • Trimmed - The bush is kept cut and shaved back just enough to keep the muff contained in a bikini.
  • Full Bush - The hair is allowed to grow on untended.


Here are my guesses for Week #1 (28 June - 4 July 2009)

  • Girl #622

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #623

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Full Bush
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #624

    • My Guess: Full Bush
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #625

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Full Bush
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #626

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #627

    • My Guess: Full Bush
    • Correct Answer: Full Bush
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #628

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Bald (but stubbly)
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #629

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #630

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Full Bush
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #631

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #632

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #633

    • My Guess: Full Bush
    • Correct Answer: Trimmed
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #634

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #635

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #636

    • My Guess: Trimmed
    • Correct Answer: Trimmed
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #637

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #638

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Trimmed (but looks stubbly, like it had been bald)
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #639

    • My Guess: Full Bush
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #640

    • My Guess: Full Bush
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #641

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #642

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #643

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #644

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Full Bush
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #645

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #646

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #647

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #648

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Trimmed
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


  • Girl #649

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #650

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (blond, almost unviewable)
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #651

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #652

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Right


  • Girl #653

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong


My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 31 Total Muffs
  • 16 Wrong
  • 15 Right
  • 48 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment