Monday, July 13, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #2

Here we go with my past week's "Guess Her Muff" guess results:

  • Girl #654

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #655

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #656

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #657

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #659

    • My Guess: Trimmed
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #659

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #660

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #661

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald (and naaastay!)
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #662

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #663

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #664

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #665

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #666

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #667

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Trimmed
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #668

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #669

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #670

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #671

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #672

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Full Bush
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #673

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #674

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Trimmed
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #675

    • My Guess: Trimmed
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #676

    • My Guess: Landing Strip
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #677

    • My Guess: Full Bush
    • Correct Answer: Full Bush
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #678

    • My Guess: Full Bush
    • Correct Answer: Trimmed
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #679

    • My Guess: Trimmed
    • Correct Answer: Full Bush
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #680

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #681

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald,and beautifully so
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #682

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
    • Right or Wrong: Wrong

  • Girl #683

    • My Guess: Trimmed
    • Correct Answer: Trimmed
    • Right or Wrong: Right

  • Girl #684

    • My Guess: Bald
    • Correct Answer: Bald
    • Right or Wrong: Right

My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 30 Total Muffs
  • 13 Wrong
  • 17 Right
  • 57 % Accuracy

My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 61 Total Muffs
  • 29 Wrong
  • 32 Right
  • 52 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment