Sunday, July 19, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #3

It's that time of the week again, when I post my results from that all-too fun site "Guess Her Muff." I didn't do that great this week, mostly because I didn't listen to my gut and overthought these ones.

Girl #685
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #686
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #687
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #688
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #689
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #690
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #691
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #692
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #693
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #694
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #695
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #696
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #697
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #698
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (should've trusted my gut)
Girl #699
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush?!
  • Right or Wrong: Oh, so wrong
Girl #700
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #701
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #702
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #703
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #704
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #705
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #706
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 21 Total Muffs
  • 14 Wrong
  • 7 Right
  • 33 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 82 Total Muffs
  • 43 Wrong
  • 39 Right
  • 49 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment