Sunday, July 26, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #4

Another week of "Guess Her Muff" down, I'm still shooting around 50/50 accuracy.

Girl #707
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #708
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #709
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #710
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald? (fuzzy pic)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #710 (extra?)
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #711
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #713
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #714
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #715
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #716
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #717
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush?!
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (How do you have fake boobs but don't shave your puss?)
Girl #718
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #719
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #720
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #721
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #722
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #723
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #724
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #725
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #726
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (Dammit, I should've known better!)
Girl #727
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #728
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #729
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #730
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 23 Total Muffs
  • 11 Wrong
  • 12 Right
  • 52 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 105 Total Muffs
  • 54 Wrong
  • 51 Right
  • 49 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment