Monday, July 6, 2009

My Daily Admissions – Week #5

I didn't fit in a full week's worth of daily admissions, but here's the chronicle of this last week:
  • Tuesday 6/30/09 - My daily admission: I love to have sex in the woods.
  • Wednesday 7/1/09 - My daily admission: While grocery shopping, I had a spontaneous, cumless orgasm due to all the sexy big MILF asses around me.
  • Thursday 7/2/09 - My daily admission: I don't get editors who get hung up on "proper" grammar that lack adherence to a certain Style Guide. Language is fluid!
  • Friday 7/3/09 - My daily admission: I've stopped seeing woman because they were so eager to have me cum inside them that I feared they wanted my baby.
  • Sunday 7/5/09 - My daily admission: My town is so "weight" conscious that our 4th of July parade on-lookers are a wasteland for BBW lovers like me.
I had a couple of RT (reTweets), but no replies to My Daily Admissions. I feel I may have diluted my pertinence on Twitter by only posting MDAs.
Is there anything you'd like to ask me, anything at all? Follow me on Twitter and ask me there, or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment