Sunday, August 2, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #5

The last few days of Guess Her Muff were tough to tell if I got right or not, because the pics were too distant or shadowed to tell the condition of their muff. These are marked with "(I think)."

Girl #731
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #732
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #733
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #734
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (shaped like a "V" even)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #735
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (and delightedly so)
Girl #736
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #737
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #738
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #739
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (shaped in a V)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #740
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Bald!
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (and delighted to be as most Asian girls are full bushed)
Girl #741
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #742
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #743
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald? (I think)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #744
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #745
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #746
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #747
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #748
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #749
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #750
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #751
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #752
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #753
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald (I think)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #754
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #755
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald (I think)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 24 Total Muffs
  • 12 Wrong
  • 12 Right
  • 50 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 129 Total Muffs
  • 66 Wrong
  • 65 Right
  • 50 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment