Sunday, August 9, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #6

Girl #756
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #757
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed?
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #758
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #759
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #760
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #761
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #762
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #763
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed (but could've been bald)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #764
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #765
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (I think)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #766
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #767
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #768
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #769
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #770
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #771
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush?!
  • Right or Wrong: (oh-so) Wrong
Girl #772
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #773
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #774
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #775
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #776
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #777
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #778
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #779
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #780
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #781
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #782
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush!
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #783
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 27 Total Muffs
  • 13 Wrong
  • 14 Right
  • 52 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 156 Total Muffs
  • 79 Wrong
  • 79 Right
  • 50 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment