Sunday, August 16, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #7

As I've made my way through a couple hundred "Guess Her Muff" posts, I've noticed some general trends that seem to be mostly true.
  • At least half, if not more, of all women keep their kitties shaved completely bald. This may be a trend associated with the blog, as a woman who shaves bald is more likely to allow sexy and naked pictures to be taken of them.
  • Brunettes and Ravens tend to retain at least a landing strip.
  • Latinas and Asians who live in the countries of their native tongues tend to have a full bush or trimmed at the most.
  • The older the woman, the less likely it is for them to shave completely bald.
  • Ironically, the more hippy the woman, the more likely they will be shaved bald.
Following these trends a bit more stringently, I bumped up my accuracy rate by nearly 10 percent!

Girl #784
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #785
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #786
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #787
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #788
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #789
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #790
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed (or could have been bald but not shaved in a few days)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #791
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #789 (take 2)
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #792
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #793
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #794
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #795
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #796
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #797
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #798
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #799
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #800
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #801
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #802
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #803
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald (I just knew it!)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #804
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #805
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right (and was that a period pad I spotted on her panties?)
Girl #806
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #807
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #808
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #809
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #810
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #811
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 27 Total Muffs
  • 11 Wrong
  • 16 Right
  • 59 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 183 Total Muffs
  • 90 Wrong
  • 95 Right
  • 52 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment