Sunday, August 23, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #8

Using the trend list that I created based on observations, I boosted my accuracy rate tremendously. That is, until the site owner threw me some tricky ones in the last couple days.

Girl #812
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #813
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #814
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #815
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #816
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #817
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #818
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #819
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #820
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (should've stuck with the trends)
Girl #821
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #822
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #823
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed?!
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #824
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #825
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #826
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #828
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #829
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #830
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #831
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #832
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right (something told me I would be)
Girl #833
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #834
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #835
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #836
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #837
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #838
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: wrong
Girl #839
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush?
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 28 Total Muffs
  • 11 Wrong
  • 17 Right
  • 59 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 211 Total Muffs
  • 101 Wrong
  • 112 Right
  • 53 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment