Saturday, August 29, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #9

Another trend that I've noticed is that almost every blond shaves bald. This is ironic considering that being a true blond was easily proven by flashing some muff back before shaving the kitty got to be so popular,

Girl #840
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald (and freshly fucked)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #841
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #842
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #843
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #844
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (I should've followed the hippie chick trend rule)
Girl #845
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #846
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #847
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #848
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #849
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #850
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #851
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #852
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (I should've known from her smile.)
Girl #853
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #852 (take 2)
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #854
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #855
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #856
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #857
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #858
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #859
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #860
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #861
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #862
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #863
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #864
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Bald (but growing in?)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #865
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 25 Total Muffs
  • 11 Wrong
  • 14 Right
  • 56 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 236 Total Muffs
  • 112 Wrong
  • 126 Right
  • 53 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment