- The three words that best describe me are libidinous, enigmatic, and comforting.
- The three words that best describe my life are placid, fluid, and rambling.
- My three guilty pleasures are chronic masturbation, sweets, and weed.
- The three places I would like to visit before I die are Ireland, New Zealand, and Antarctica.
- The three things I would like to do before I die are write a novel, create a rustic B&B/resort in the woods for nudists and swingers, and learn to fly an airplane.
Bonus: [...]what three to five flashes would be my life so far?
- Looking out at a rain-streaked car window at the age of 4, driving to Disneyland with my grandma Bev and sleepily asking how much farther.
- Huddling behind some chairs with my young siblings at the age of 7, avoiding flying chairs and objects as one of my step-dads got violent with my mom and us.
- Squeaking into my high school graduation and pulling my robe straight out of the bag, walking across the stage with a quilted looking robe because of the fold lines.
- Watching a literally golden landscape out of my friend's living room window when taking magic mushrooms for the first time.
- Seeing fairies fly around the magical haze surrounding my (future) wife the first time I saw her since she had left state as an awkward young teen.
- Hearing my (future) wife tell me "Just make sure you pull out" as I penetrated her for the first time.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #12