Sunday, September 6, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #10

Oh, yeah! Blonds don't fail me now. So far, every blond I've guessed as having a non-existent muff have turned out to be right.

Girl #866
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #867
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Bald (and meaty!)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (I couldn't have been more so)
Girl #868
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #869
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush (should've known)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #868 (Take 2)
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #870
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #871
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #872
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #873
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #874
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #875
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #876
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #877
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #878
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (not a true blond)
Girl #879
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #880
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald (I think, blurry pic)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #881
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #882
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #883
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #884
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #885
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #886
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #887
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #888
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #889
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #890
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #891
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald (I think)
  • Right or Wrong: Right (fuzzy pic)
Girl #892
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip? (pic not clear)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #893
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: (oh-so) Wrong
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 27 Total Muffs
  • 11 Wrong
  • 16 Right
  • 59 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 263 Total Muffs
  • 123 Wrong
  • 142 Right
  • 54 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment