Sunday, September 13, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #11

Girl #894
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #895
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed (I think, could've been full bush)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #896
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #897
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #898
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #899
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (even though she was a blond. She looked like she was from a Slavic country beside the naughtier Russia and Czech Republic. I sort of suspected this turn out.)
Girl #900
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #901
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #902
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #903
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #904
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip? (could've been shadow)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #905
  • My Guess: Bald (tough call)
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #906
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right (and there's a razor to prove it)
Girl #907
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #908
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #909
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #910
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #911 - (Posted on 9/11/09)
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #912
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #913
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush?!
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (guess being in Vegas doesn't warrant shaving up)
Girl #914
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #915
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (but close)
Girl #916
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #917
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #918
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed? (inside nylons)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #919
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 25 Total Muffs
  • 12 Wrong
  • 13 Right
  • 52 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 288 Total Muffs
  • 135 Wrong
  • 155 Right
  • 54 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment