Sunday, September 27, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #13

Girl #940
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #939 (Take 2)
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #941
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #942
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (She has blond hair and fake boobs; why wouldn't she shave bald?)
Girl #943
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #944
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #945
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #946
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #947
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #948
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #949
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #950
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #951
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #952
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush? (Hard to tell, but she looks like a natural redhead)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong & Right? (Bonus pic has her bald)
Girl #953
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush (extra full, even)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #954
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald (I think)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #955
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #956
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #957
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #958
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald (I think)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #959
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #960
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #961
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed (sort of. She left hair around her labia but shaved everywhere else)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #962
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #963
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #964
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (but ever so slight)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #965
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed?! (What a let down)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #966
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 28 Total Muffs
  • 12 Wrong
  • 16 Right
  • 57 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 335 Total Muffs
  • 152 Wrong
  • 185 Right
  • 55 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment