Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TMI Tuesday #202 (Location, Location, Location)

1. If you could have monumental sex where would it be (i.e. on Lincoln's lap, the stairwell of the Statue of Liberty)?
  • Wow! This is something I've never contemplated before, but let's see... monuments, monuments, monuments... hmmm, let's go with man-made monuments for this one. Although it's not a national monument, per se, I think I'd like to have sex on the back of the statue of Babe the Blue Ox (who happens to come complete with huge blue balls) at the park entrance to the Redwoods located just below Crescent City, California, with Paul Bunyan watching us in the act.
2. Have you ever "played" with your food (i.e. a blowjob under booth #9 at Denny's, finger banging by candlelight at Spago)?
  • Not in a restaurant, although....
  • I have finger banged my wife and another woman in a restaurant before. Not at the same time.
  • I have "played" with my food, though. I actually really enjoy eating bananas out of pussy, a banana split if you will. I have done this with my wife and several other women. They always end up sopping wet by the time I'm done consuming the most phallic of all fruits.
3. Have you ever had sex in motion (i.e. the lavatory on Virgin Air, the back seat of your Chevy Suburban)?
  • Most definitely. I've done my wife while driving down the road. She climbed up in my lap as I navigated. Dangerous, I know, but we were the only ones on the road.
  • I've also had sex in the back of the bus with my wife while it sped up to the US/Mexico border.
4. Have you ever had sex worthy of a confessional (i.e. a stall in the church bathroom, on the desk in your boss's office)?
  • Yep. I have had sex on the dough prep table of a pizza place I used to work at.
  • I have also jerked off in several work places.
  • I have fucked a co-worker at work once, too.
5. Have you ever had sex under the stars (i.e. in the alley behind Scores Gentleman's Club, the roof of your South Beach condo)?
  • Yes, yes, yes.
  • Most recently, in our hammock in the backyard with my wife.
  • In the big city park right near the entrance with my wife on our marble bench.
  • Against a stranger's car in the parking lot of a dance club.
  • I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember them all now. I like it outside.
Bonus: What's your favorite place (of all places) to have sex (i.e. The Bunny Ranch, Las Vegas)?
  • Favorite place to pay for sex? Is this the way I should read the question? If so, I have no such place. I'm married and get it for free, so I guess the answer would have to be "my home."
  • Favorite place to pay to have sex? A nice hotel room that I can get beligerent in with my lover. Peppermill in Reno is my current favorite such place, and the price can't be beat.

TMI Tuesday Personal Count #17

No comments:

Post a Comment