Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TMI Tuesday #204

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone without anything steamy happening? (Opposite sex for breeders, same sex for homosexuals).
  • Sure, but I'm sure this question excludes family members. I've shared sleeping accommodations with quite a few people of both sexes without anything steamy going on at all on several occasions. Now, have I just slept with those that I've already had sexual relationships without anything happening? Yes, cause sometimes I just like to sleep next to others.
2. Have you ever streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?
  • Nope, but I have been naked in front of others in clothing optional areas without batting an eye.
3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?
  • Not dates, but sex, yes. It only happened once, and it was because it was the first time swinging for the couple my wife and I were playing with.
4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
  • Romantic? Well I made out about 1/4 of a movie. Then there was a full out fuck I had with my wife in an empty theater.
5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?
  • Yes. It happens all too often in the swing scene.
Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say?
  • There are so many things I would say, but the most recent would go to every fucking "friend" who doesn't know about my open relationship and thinks that I hold their same anti-COYOTE beliefs — "I am not like you. I am a freak who loves sex and thinks that your archaic attitudes regarding all things sex are lame and in true sheeple form."
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #19

No comments:

Post a Comment