- Sure, but I'm sure this question excludes family members. I've shared sleeping accommodations with quite a few people of both sexes without anything steamy going on at all on several occasions. Now, have I just slept with those that I've already had sexual relationships without anything happening? Yes, cause sometimes I just like to sleep next to others.
- Nope, but I have been naked in front of others in clothing optional areas without batting an eye.
- Not dates, but sex, yes. It only happened once, and it was because it was the first time swinging for the couple my wife and I were playing with.
- Romantic? Well I made out about 1/4 of a movie. Then there was a full out fuck I had with my wife in an empty theater.
- Yes. It happens all too often in the swing scene.
- There are so many things I would say, but the most recent would go to every fucking "friend" who doesn't know about my open relationship and thinks that I hold their same anti-COYOTE beliefs — "I am not like you. I am a freak who loves sex and thinks that your archaic attitudes regarding all things sex are lame and in true sheeple form."
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #19