Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TMI Tuesday #205

This week's Too Much Information Tuesday is a doozy in that it requires some pretty heavy consideration. I reserve the right to change my answers at whim:

1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
  • Ugh, I do have sooo many musical "talent" that I'd like to see forever erased, so I'll stick with the most recently active. Hands down it would have to be Kanye West for thinking he's a greater talent than he really is. He's really not that original, and he's a grade A jerk.
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
  • Funny that this question doesn't ask first "what I do" instead of how do I spend it. Let's assume that I've sought out the owner to no luck... I would probably buy my OSO a ton of flowers and have them delivered to her home in Boise, Idaho without signing it. OR...
  • I'd use the Franklin to fund a guerrilla campaign I want to start called "Thank You for Being Beautiful." The money would buy the domain and pay for the first round of business cards that say nothing more than "Thank you for being beautiful" on the front and "Pass it on" on the back. The cards would be issued for free nationwide and given out by people to random strangers who look like they need to hear they're beautiful.
3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
  • So many responses I could give, so I'll start with the practical...
  • I'd first research the hidden location of stolen loot. Then I'd travel to that place within a couple days of it being buried, steal a few thousand dollars from the booty and then invest it in well-known, high-earning bonds and stocks that I leave to myself. I'd set myself to receive the notice of inheritance on my 33rd birthday.
  • Romantically speaking, I'd go back to witness my Grandma and Grandpa on my dad's side coming together for the first time in that tiny Nebraska bus station. He a traveling jazz man and she a small-town Nebraska girl.
4. What is your favorite curse word?
  • Fuck
5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
  • I can only pick one? And does she have to be mainstream, well-known? I know it's probably cliche, but most likely it would be Angelina Jolie because she's supposed to have a high sex drive and be a freak in bed.
  • Less mainstream but still in the game, I'd probably want to sleep with Kirsten Vangsness, cause she just seems too damned sexy not to screw.
Bonus (as in optional): You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
  • Easy! Power of persuasion. There's pretty much nothing you can't do with that power.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #20

No comments:

Post a Comment