1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
- Ugh, I do have sooo many musical "talent" that I'd like to see forever erased, so I'll stick with the most recently active. Hands down it would have to be Kanye West for thinking he's a greater talent than he really is. He's really not that original, and he's a grade A jerk.
- Funny that this question doesn't ask first "what I do" instead of how do I spend it. Let's assume that I've sought out the owner to no luck... I would probably buy my OSO a ton of flowers and have them delivered to her home in Boise, Idaho without signing it. OR...
- I'd use the Franklin to fund a guerrilla campaign I want to start called "Thank You for Being Beautiful." The money would buy the domain and pay for the first round of business cards that say nothing more than "Thank you for being beautiful" on the front and "Pass it on" on the back. The cards would be issued for free nationwide and given out by people to random strangers who look like they need to hear they're beautiful.
- So many responses I could give, so I'll start with the practical...
- I'd first research the hidden location of stolen loot. Then I'd travel to that place within a couple days of it being buried, steal a few thousand dollars from the booty and then invest it in well-known, high-earning bonds and stocks that I leave to myself. I'd set myself to receive the notice of inheritance on my 33rd birthday.
- Romantically speaking, I'd go back to witness my Grandma and Grandpa on my dad's side coming together for the first time in that tiny Nebraska bus station. He a traveling jazz man and she a small-town Nebraska girl.
- I can only pick one? And does she have to be mainstream, well-known? I know it's probably cliche, but most likely it would be Angelina Jolie because she's supposed to have a high sex drive and be a freak in bed.
- Less mainstream but still in the game, I'd probably want to sleep with Kirsten Vangsness, cause she just seems too damned sexy not to screw.
- Easy! Power of persuasion. There's pretty much nothing you can't do with that power.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #20