Sunday, October 4, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #14

Well fuck it all! I'm half-suspicious that Guess Her Muff's author has read my guidelines for successfully guessing muffs and started to throw me as many exceptions to the rules as possible. My numbers were dismal this week.

Girl #967
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #968
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #969
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (1"x1")
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #970
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #971
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #972
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #973
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #974
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #975
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #976
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right (for the first time this week!)
Girl #977
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #978
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #979
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (Fuck, I can't catch a break!)
Girl #980
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #981
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #982
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #983
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #984
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #985
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #986
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #987
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #988
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #989
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #990
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 23 Total Muffs
  • 12 Wrong
  • 11 Right
  • 48 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 358 Total Muffs
  • 164 Wrong
  • 196 Right
  • 55 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment