Saturday, October 10, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #15

Girl #991
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #992
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #993
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #994
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #995
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #995 (Take 2)
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #996
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #997
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed?! (so disappointing)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #998
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (should've known)
Girl #999
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1000
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: ALL THREE! It was a collage of six, 2 full bush, 2 landing strip, 2 bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1001
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (should've trusted my gut)
Girl #1002
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1003
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1004
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1005
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1006
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1007
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 17 Total Muffs
  • 7 Wrong
  • 10 Right
  • 59 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 375 Total Muffs
  • 169 Wrong
  • 206 Right
  • 55 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment