Sunday, October 18, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #16

Girl #1008
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1009
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1010
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1011
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (I so wanted to be right about this one. What is it with brunettes and their aversion to going completely bald?)
Girl #1012
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1013
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1014
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1015
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1016
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1017
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1017 (Take 2)
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1018
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1019
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (Just goes to show that not all girls who look like good girls are)
Girl #1020
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1021
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1022
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1023
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald (Good Girl!)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1024
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed (or Full Bush?)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1025
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1026
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1027
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1028
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1029
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 22 Total Muffs
  • 11 Wrong
  • 11 Right
  • 50 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 397 Total Muffs
  • 180 Wrong
  • 217 Right
  • 54 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment