Sunday, October 25, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #17

Part way down my results list, you'll notice I added another field to each muff: "Why That Guess?"

As you may have noted, I have a tendency to insert the occasional comment about why I was surprised or not as to the condition of one of the women's muffs. So, I decided to add this extra field as a way of letting you in on my thought process.

Girl #1031
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush!?
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (She's too sexual in her poses not to be shaved somewhat.)
Girl #1032
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1033
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1034
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1035
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1036
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1037
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1038
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1039
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1040
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Ebonies are always the hardest to guess. I might have went with landing strip, as she seems elegant. But I'm suspecting the blogger's throwing me a loop, so I'll go with bald.
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1041
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Why That Guess?: Because of her dark curly hair and "I'm all natural and spiritual" look.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (and glad to be)
Girl #1042
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Asian girls are tough to guess. If they're Asian-American, odds are they're shaved bald. I think this girls is American. Something about her style says so.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (but sparse)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1043
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: She looks straight laced but she is blond and often, I find, blonds with a prim and proper style of dress are devilish.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1044
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Why That Guess?: Blonds who dress as conservatively as this woman can be tricky. I hope she's bald, but don't think I'll get it.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1045
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Cause she's blond, but I suspect she's going for classy and wouldn't be surprised if she had a landing strip.
  • Correct Answer: Bald (with a cumshot on her chest)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1046
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Cause she's blond and wearing a bikini.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (tiny)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1047
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Might be a tricky one, 'cause she's not a true blond. Yet, her funked up pigtails and scanty attire say "bald" to me.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1048
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: 1. She's blond. 2. She's confident, with her hands on her hip. 3. Her legs are spread.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1049
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Why That Guess?: She looks like the type who likes to be "naughty," but still wants to be classy vs. slutty.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1050
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Why That Guess?: Tough one. She's a bit plain, but wearing a wedding dress, so I went with Landing Strip. Still, the plain ones can be the most naughty.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1051
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: She's blond.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1052
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Why That Guess?: She's older, in a foreign country, and has dark curly hair.
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1053
  • My Guess: Landing Stip
  • Why That Guess?: Dark hair with a touch of sexiness in the way she poses. Looks like the typical "I'm naughty but not a prepubescent girl" type.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1054
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Blond and wearing a short-short skirt? If she's not bald, she sure fooled me.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1055
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Normally, I'd guess hair in some form 'cause she's a brunette and not wearing make-up. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I think her consertative look is a mask and she's a fun girl.
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (oh, well)
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 24 Total Muffs
  • 10 Wrong
  • 14 Right
  • 58 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 421 Total Muffs
  • 190 Wrong
  • 231 Right
  • 55 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment