Sunday, November 1, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #18

I almost thought about adding an additional field to each guess - time of guess. However, I didn't add it because I'm almost certain that my assessment is correct: My intuition is almost always wrong during the night as tiredness settles upon me. I have much greated success when I guess in the morning.

Girl #1056
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Why That Guess?: Another tough call. Ultimately, it's her Latina roots and tight hair bun that makes me think trimmed.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1057
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Girls with "Asian" descent are tough calls. She looks like an LA girl, though, so I'm guessing bald.
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (Should have used her hair color and not her style to make this guess.)
Girl #1058
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Why That Guess?: She looks to natural, too earthy not to have all her bush.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (good girl)
Girl #1059
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Why That Guess?: She has dark hair. She looks like she might be naughty enough to be bald, but the seriousness in her eyes makes me think she believes bald=prebuscent (meaning too perverse).
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (Tough call, though, could be bald, just not grown in a bit)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1060
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Why That Guess?: I want to guess full bush because she looks older, like in her late 40's early 50's, but she is blond and striking a sexy pose. Maybe she'll surprise me with full baldness.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1061
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: She looks naughty through and through, plus she's blond.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1062
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: If she's not, while being all posed sexy in the arms of a bunch of studs and being a blond, then I'll be an monkey's uncle.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip (but tiny, just shave it all baby!)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1063
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: I kept thinking I should guess landing strip or trimmed. She is pretty plain. But my gut kept screaming, "She's bald!"
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1064
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: But I'm not 100% sure. She is blond but older, wearing a bikini but one that sprawls. I'm confused.
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (she was much older than I could tell from the first pic)
Girl #1065
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Why That Guess?: So tough to call. She's out hiking or backpacking, which means she's probably more on the "natural" side. However, she is blond and skinny. So, I'll compromise with trimmed.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1066
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Cause she's blond and screaming, "I'm a nasty, nasty girl. I dare you to find out how nasty."
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1067
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: She has dark hair, but she has a goofy look that borders on naughty. Think, "This one time, at band camp..."
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1068
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Why That Guess?: Seems like most all conservative, bushy haired ladies don't like to mess with their natural growth.
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1069
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: I almost guessed landing strip because she's on the more mature side, but she is going for blond. Plus, her hair's got a freshly fucked look to it.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1070
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Blond and seemingly drunk? I think she's probably going to be a bald one.
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed? (hard to tell for sure)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1071
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Why That Guess?: She's blond but mature. Yet, she looks like she's almost desperately trying to look sexy.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1072
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: I think it's all the graffiti on the walls behind her.
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush (huh, who would've thunk it?)
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1073
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Blond, leggy, dresses as a scantily clad cop, holding a vibe behind her head?
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1074
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Bald, tall, busty, leggy, blond, dressed as a bad cop? Yeah, she's bald.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1075
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Why That Guess?: She looks a little to controlling housewifey to do much more than trim up. Maybe it's just the look in her eye in this pic, though. Surprise me, baby! Make me wrong and be bald as the day you were born.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (yeah!)
Girl #1076
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: A blond dressing as a naughty nurse? Looks like bald country to me.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1077
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: She just looks like a bad girl, despite wearing a Super Girl outfit. But what super girl wouldn't shave it all off.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1078
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Why That Guess?: Brunette, no make up, conservative outfit.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1079
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Dyed blond, but no make-up. Turtle-neck sweater, but semi-see through. I'm hoping I'm correct.
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (damn you!)
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 23 Total Muffs
  • 15 Wrong
  • 8 Right
  • 35 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 444 Total Muffs
  • 205 Wrong
  • 239 Right
  • 54 % Accuracy
Think you can do better? Let me know below as a comment. Hasta la Domingo...

No comments:

Post a Comment