Saturday, November 21, 2009

Guess Her Muff – Week #21

Today, I will give you my best Oprah. After 21 weeks, I'm hanging up my recording hat. I'll continue to guess many more muffs, mind you. However, I won't be going to the length of recording them. I might later on, but I've satisfied my curiosity.

In the end, my success rate was what I set out to discover. I'm proud to say I can guess a woman's muff correctly over half the time.

Although I was thrown some real zingers, some delightful bare surprises and others hairy disappointments, I came to recognize traits that can be used to determine with at least 50 percent accuracy the condition of a woman's muff.
  • Blonds, especially young blonds, are almost always bald.
  • Brunettes, especially mature brunettes, almost always have a landing strip.
  • Curly haired women tend to have full bushes or trimmed.
  • Hippie chicks are an enigma, some sporting pit hair and a bald puss.
  • Asian women in their home countries have full bushes, while Asian American women, especially the young ones, tend to go bald.
  • Hispanic women tend to have full bushes, unless they look like they are in a tropical South American country like Brazil. Hispanic American women tend to have landing strips.
  • Redheads are a coin toss. Personally, they are the one hair color on which I'd like to see a bush.
  • Style is almost always a clue as to the condition of a woman's muff. Slut fashion sexy almost always equals bald, unless the girl's brunette. Then she'll tend to have a landing strip. Conservative almost equals full bush, trimmed at the most. Elegant is nearly always landing strip territory. Bikini vs. one-piece swimsuit is another obvious one.
  • Era is another clue. If the pic looks to come from the eighties or early nineties, the woman is almost always assured to have a bush.
  • Age is another factor. By the time they look like they've hit 40 or older, the more likely it is that they will have some hair. If they look extra nasty kinky, then they will generally have a landing strip at the most. The closer the woman is to age 18, the more likely it is for her to maintain her muff within the general trend of her haircolor.
Well, enough prattle about what I've learned during my time recording my Guess Her Muff results. Here are the results for the 21st and final round of guesses.

Girl #1120
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Blond
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1121
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Blond
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1122
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Throwing gang signs and trying to be hardcore, so probably shaves bald.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1123
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Black girls are the hardest for me to guess. I don't know why exactly I'm choosing bald except she seems to have a bit more than a hint of naughtiness in her eyes.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1124
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Why That Guess?: Older, raven, sophisticated look.
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1125
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Why That Guess?: Although she's young, she has a seriousness to her expression and she looks like she's a brunette.
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1126
  • My Guess: Trimmed
  • Why That Guess?: She is a blond, but she's posing sporting. Most of the "athletes" I've seen posted her are trimmed at the most.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1127
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: What an enigma. One hand her clothes and posture says she's a naughty, naughty girl. Her lack of make up and her hair style and ethnicity make me believe she might just sport a full bush. Still, I remain optimistic.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1128
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Silly poses are the toughest of all to call. I think this girl is in her early twenties and her style of dress hints at sexy herd following, which calls for shaved bald.
  • Correct Answer: Bald (but she was actually pretty scruffy, but obviously bald a few days before)
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1129
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: I want to guess this because she's blond. She might have a landing strip though.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1130
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: She's blond. My only points of hesitation are her professional style and her mid-thirties age.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1131
  • My Guess: Landing Strip
  • Why That Guess?: In her thirties and dark haired
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1132
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: She's blondish
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1133
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: She's probably not, but she turns me on so much, I want her bare.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right (Woohoo! She's my type of girl.)
Girl #1134
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Wishful thinking? Or it could be that they list several bonus pics.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right
Girl #1135
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: 'Cause I want her to be bald.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Right

Girl #1136
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Another hippie chick. I should probably guess "full bush," but I want her to have a bald bush.
  • Correct Answer: Full Bush
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (Son of a bitch! Guess Her Muff is messing with me.)

Girl #1137
  • My Guess: Full Bush
  • Why That Guess?: I've found that 9.9 out of 10 times, women who look like her not only has a hairy bush, but hair in her pits and on her legs too. However, she is appearing on Guess Her Muff, so maybe she's naughty enough to be hairless. I want to be wrong, but doubt I will.
  • Correct Answer: Bald
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong (Yeah! She gives me hope.)
Girl #1138
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Something about a chick who plays video games says bald to me.
  • Correct Answer: Landing Strip
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
Girl #1139
  • My Guess: Bald
  • Why That Guess?: Blond cougar, and it's my final recorded guess for awhile so I hope she's bare as a baby.
  • Correct Answer: Trimmed
  • Right or Wrong: Wrong
My Weekly Accuracy Totals:
  • 19 Total Muffs
  • 7 Wrong
  • 12 Right
  • 63 % Accuracy
My Overall Accuracy Totals:
  • 502 Total Muffs
  • 231 Wrong
  • 271 Right
  • 54 % Accuracy
This concludes my recording of my personal Guess Her Muff results. I encourage anyone up for the challenge to spend some time guessing muffs, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment