Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TMI Tuesday #211

1a. You just gave yourself a body-shaking orgasm. How long do you have to wait before you can give yourself another body-shaking orgasm?
  • I tend not to wait. I just keep on stroking it to see if I can work up to another.
1b. You just gave yourself a body-shaking orgasm. What is the longest you can wait until you absolutely have to do it again?
  • If circumstances permit it, right away. Otherwise, I don't really stress on making sure the next orgasm is "body-shaking." If it happens, it happens.
2a. If you are good in this life, what will you come back as in your next life ... if you come back as an animate being?
  • A sexy woman so I can spread the slutty evangelism in more than just words.
2b. ..... if you come back as an inanimate being?
  • A library, so I could truly be a fount of knowledge.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #26

No comments:

Post a Comment