Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TMI Tuesday #213 - Savage Edition

Some good questions in this week's edition of Too Much Information. Professor Fate included a whole ton of videos with Dan Savage's answer to each question. I didn't have the time or will to watch them, but if you want to, you can here.

1. What are your thoughts on Polyamorous Relationships?
  • Go love! As a polyamorous advocate without a polyamore, I am taking applications. NSA Love here. And we don't even have to fuck!
  • Seriously, I believe we are evolving into a polyamorous society. As our society becomes more egalitarian stemming from the base believe that we are all individuals, unique and special in our way, we are beginning to embrace that love is not and cannot be exclusive two people. Love comes in many forms. To deny it when it comes is a sad waste of the greatest joy that life offers.
2. What is on your list of relationship "deal breakers"?
  • No sexual contact. Hey, I'm already married. Of course sex would be my main motivation.
  • Bigotry and racism. My views on bigotry are quite more expansive than most people's though.
  • Fucked up teeth. Can't get past them.
  • Lies.
  • Poor treatment of those deemed lowly. Everybody deserves to be treated with dignity. IMHO, the less money someone makes doing their jobs, the more you should treat them nicely.
  • Lack of patience and humor. I can be an odd duck and shy at first. You got to have a little geek appreciation in you.
3. How long did it take you you to find the type "you are into" and/or accept it?
  • Most of my adult life. Interesting that the question chose to ask how long I accepted it. It took me awhile to accept my type, considering my type used to be small Asian girls. My type is short fat raven haired girl with a hint of punk or something similar and big brown eyes and pouty full lips. And she's got to have a greater sexual appetite than mine and a strict no-condom policy.
4. What is your view on full disclosure about past relationships? (Lies of omission not lies of commission)
  • I'm mostly comfortable answering any question about past lovers, but know better than to bring up past lovers with new ones. Doesn't tend to go over well most of the time. About the only thing I'm not quick to disclose is how infrequently I use rubbers.
5. Have you ever been in a situation where you were not comfortable complying with the adventurous request of a lover?
  • Once. I had already played it safe with this girl who was absolutely spun. We were in the hot tub and she tried to mount me. I told her my wife and I had a deal to use condoms all the time. She bregrudgingly let me wear one. So, that was one subtle request that I didn't fulfill. But what followed was the much, much bigger denial. As I had her bent over at the waist and took her from behind, she told me to hold her head under water while I fucked her. I tried to comply but she didn't like how quickly I pulled her head out. She held her head underwater for about three times as long as I had and came up gasping and saying, "Just like that only twice, three times as long." That, that I just couldn't do, but it made my dick rock hard.

TMI Tuesday Personal Count #28

No comments:

Post a Comment