Thursday, December 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday #216

Oops, almost forgot about TMI Tuesday...

1. Which is more important of the two in "chemistry," physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness?
  • I've found that emotional attractiveness is so much more lasting than physical attractiveness. Women I wouldn't have normally found that attractive often wind up my greatest and most enduring lovers. Emotion can act like beer goggles. Scratch that. Emotional attractiveness has allowed me to see the true beauty of others.
  • One of my signature sayings is: "The hottest woman can instantly turn uglier than the homeliest girl the minute she says something ugly, and the ugliest can suddenly become the most beautiful the minute she says something sweet."
2. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you?
  • I used to be a 9.5. Nowadays, my actions would rate a 3.5, but that's sheerly because I'm mostly inactive except for the occasional fuck with my wife. Luckily my erotic imagination hasn't slipped too far from my prior glory, though, giving it a rating of around 8.5.
3. Sitting on Santa's lap... fun or creepy?
  • Depends on how old you are and why you're sitting on his lap. The older and more it's done to reclaim your childhood, the creepier it is. If you're doing it to be funny or to get your Santa fetish fix, I personally, don't find that very creepy at all.
4. Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex?
  • Didn't I answer this question a few TMI's back?
  • Yes, a couple times because I was flat-ass drunk.
5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?
  • No. I sleep nude. I do wear them when getting in a spontaneous midday fuck, though. So, I guess I'd have to say they are sexy, even though they are usually only worn to keep my feet warm and are tucked under the covers.
  • As an aside, I do have a girl sock and nylon fetish. I especially love fucking girls in striped nylons. Those long striped socks with the individual toes are pretty fucking sexy, too.
Bonus: What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
  • I hate this question everytime it's asked, but I'll give it a shot from a sexual perspective.
  • My greatest strength is... honestly, I don't have a lot of self confidence these days. Up until a few years ago, I would have said that I possessed an amazing ability to fuck hard, fast and long. But that strength disappeared. However, I would cite my rising greatest strength as the ability to make women squirt with the cum-hither technique. I haven't had enough experiences as of late to qualify this strength, though.
  • My greatest weakness is bareback sex with internal ejaculation. Nearly any time a condom is brought into the question, I almost never can keep my hard on. And cumming? I almost never cum with a condom on. I've only twice refused a woman who tried to put me in bare, and I've only once refused a woman's request to cum inside her.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #31

No comments:

Post a Comment