Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TMI Tuesday #217

1. Have you ever mooned/flashed anyone? How long ago?
  • Hell yeah! I flash my wife all the time. I've also mooned people, but most recently I've mooned my sons in jest. Both cases of flashing and mooning occurred just yesterday.
2. Pick an animal that best displays your personality.
  • The Wolf best matches my personality. On the outside, I can look fierce and menacing. I'm also shy and a bit aloof with those I don't know. Once I get to know someone, though, I open up and become one of the most loving, nurturing and playful people. I also show a deep dedication to my immediate family.
3. Do you mail out holiday cards, and if so, how do you pick the list?
  • We send out cards around the holidays. Quite often those cards have holiday themes. We, however, don't celebrate the holidays. We just know that people would like to receive pictures of our sons. I was determined to send out those pics/cards in November, without a holiday theme, but LifeTouch fucked up the pics and I had to wait on the new ones to arrive.
4. How often do you wear something sexy to get attention (lingerie, low cut dress, silk boxers, etc...)?
  • Never. I do try to dress dashing on occassion if I'm going out, but that's the extent of me dressing up sexy for anyone or reason.
5. Have you ever tasted breast milk SINCE you were an adult?
  • Oh yes I have! It's much sweeter and lighter than cow milk. I suppled my wife's breast a few times when she was nursing our sons. The first time was out of curiosity. The next few times were upon her request; her breasts were engorged and the nursing son wasn't available to drink the milk.
  • I have a friend who I recently reacquainted myself with. She has a near 2 year old, who she nursed up until about 1 year old. She informed me that she had recently started to lactate again. I wanted to supple at her breast for awhile, but never got the chance. I hope she continues to produce, so I can supple her continuously after she moves back here.
Bonus: Do you like "talking" when you have sex?
  • You better believe it. Talking during sex is often an essential ingredient in both my wife and I getting off while fucking.
Double Bonus: If Santa is a guy, how is it that he never seems to get lost?
  • I won't answer such a sexist question.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #32

No comments:

Post a Comment