Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TMI Tuesday #218 - Merry Christmas

Before I begin to answer these questions, I need to disclose that I stopped celebrating Christmas over a decade ago. It's been great not celebrating, but for the purpose of answering today's TMI, I'll fudge some of the answers and pretend like I do things like put up a tree.

1. What present do you hope ends up under you tree?
  • A plump, persistent girlfriend with long, silky raven hair and deep, dark brown eyes. The gift would come from my wife, complete with a binding ceremony that she officiates and makes the girlfriend and me a couple for ages to come.
2. What is the "naughtiest" thing you have ever done under a Christmas tree?
  • Alas, having given up Christmas awhile back, I never really did anything anymore naughty than as a kid when I would peel back some of the wrapping paper to peek at what lie beneath.
3. Do you prefer to give or receive?
  • I like both, but if I could, I would become a year-round Santa who gives, gives, gives. If I were Bill Gates, for instance, I'd make it a point to give random gifts on a daily basis, solely because I'd have so much money I'd feel obligated.
4. What is your favorite part of a sexual partner's body?
  • Any sexual partner? Like what do I like best and fetishize?
  • On my preferred sexual partner body type (BBW), that's a tough call.
  • Sexual organ-wise, my favorite part on a BBW is the pussy. I know, I know. It sounds so typically male to say that, but it's true. Nearly every big girl has an innie. That's the term I use to describe girls who have a slit for a pussy entrance (vs. protuding, meaty labia). Now don't get me wrong, overall, I prefer outies, but on BBW, I prefer innies. Why? I like how much deeper it makes the actual point of penetration. It's always moister inside and when you're fucking a BBW with an innie, it feels like a little person is hugging your dick right outside the point of entry.
  • Body-wise, my favorite part of a BBW is a toss up between a full ass and their bellies. The ass just feels so good and sways so nicely the fuller it is. The belly, though, has an amazing power to make any BBW melt into puddy. I discovered this technique years ago and found it works on every single BBW. As you stand or are having sex with a BBW from behind (or even from the side), let your hand slide along the underside of their lowest belly roll, the one that hangs directly over their crotch. Then, hold her belly as though it were a set of big tits. I'm telling you, this will cause them to, at the very least, get soaking wet.
  • On my current and only sexual partner (my wife), my favorite part are her hands. She can work my cock for hours, just playing with it and keeping me hard and on edge as we watch a movie.
5. What is your favorite part of your body - the one you hope a sexual partner will find or pay the most attention to?
  • My ass. The thought of a woman grabbing my ass, groping it and keeping me buried inside her...? Priceless. Also, I would love if she couldn't keep her hands off my ass when we're out and about.
Bonus (as in optional): What Christmas wishes would you grant and to whom?
  • To be political, I would grant everyone the ability to see how useless and stress-inducing Christmas is.
  • To be sexual, I would grant my sons the ability to win over any girl they desired.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #33

No comments:

Post a Comment