Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TMI Tuesday #219 - Last of 2009

1. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2009?
On a nonsexual level, my 2009 rated...
  • an 8 on the financial prosperity end of things. December was rough because of my wife's leave of absence from her new job. However, that new job of hers helped us out tremendously and we even got a brand-spanking new car!
  • a 4 on the social side of things. I started out the year with the stated intent to get out more often, to make new friends, spend more time with old ones, and to start volunteering in some capacity. I did very little on any front.
On a sexual level, my 2009 is tough to rate. I think overall, I would rate it as 6. This is due to a variety of factors, that have weighed heavily on mind this past year.
  • For one, I noted a tremendous decline in my overall cums and in my libido. I still haven't figured out if this is a bad thing or not. My sex drive used to be pretty intense. Even though I've only cum a grand total of around 275 times this year, I keep things in perspective; most people don't cum an average of once every day and a half. That doesn't necessarily make me feel better though. Sometimes I get really bogged down with heavy emotions in regards to not wanting to get off all the time, like it signals me getting old.
  • Another heavy reason, I've had only one lover this year. However, she was short lived and my cock never got a lick of attention due to certain circumstances. The relationship burned hot and beautiful while it lasted. Then I was left with two broken hearts and nothing but my finger and her cooch got any action. But what action? Allie gushed and gushed and we were mad in love... and then it all came crashing down, making this yet another hard call as far as rating goes.
  • A huge reason my overall sexual rating isn't below 5 is because of the new job my wife got this year. With her job-related absence, I've seen my lowest sex-induced cum-filled months, but I've also had some pretty prosperous months on that front. It wasn't as hard to deal with that fact, though, the lower fucks, that is. There's plenty about the action my wife's career offers that keeps me excited, and willing to bump up my sex rating for 2009.

2. What are your favorite/naughtiest/sexiest/most fun 2009 memories?

Favorite
  • Making my short-lived girlfriend gush so hard, cum so hard that she got lost. I had been finger fucking her hard. She was on her third gushing cum when she guided my free hand to her throat. I started to strangle her and she pushed her throat into my hand, signaling that she wanted me to give it much, much more. I did and she came in buckets, saturating my pillow right through into my mattress. Right as I started to feel a little uneasy and began to let up my throttle, her eyes snapped open and she began to whimper and explain how she went somewhere she'd never began. She weeped in my arms, melted into my lap, stroked my arms, kissed my lips and lipped "I love you. I love you so much." without thinking I noticed.
Naughtiest
  • This one's a tie.
  • There was the time I fucked my wife in the Circus Circus Reno hallway. I had picked up my wife in Reno, and we and our sons got a room at Circus Circus. It had been weeks since I fucked her. She went to get a soda and I tagged along. About halfway to the soda machine, I grabbed her from behind, munched on her neck and then pushed her over at the waist. I told her I was going to fuck her right there. She said we would get caught, but she let me shove my dick inside her. She came quick, her legs twisting up between mine. It lasted about a minute and a half. We promptly closed our separate room door when we returned and I fucked her on a chair in the window overlooking Reno.
  • Then there was the time that my short-lived girlfriend and I had our first official date at my neighborhood sushi house. She didn't back off an inch. We were acting just like the young twitterpated lovers we were, intertwining fingers, feeding each other, staring deep into each other's eyes, making out heavily to purposely disgust those around us, stroking each others bits under the table, taking forever to eat in the process. Why would that be so naughty? Well in case you missed it, I'm a relatively well-known married man in a small mostly family community. This restaurant is in a highly trafficed area where I was highly likely to be made. I was so looking forward to the scandal. It's too bad that Allie didn't remain my lover.
Sexiest
  • My birthday was pretty fucking sexy. My wife and I rented a room at a historical hotel that super lavish (and period accurate). We played John and Trick. She dressed up in her six inch clear hooker high heels and a pink Bo Peep outfit, did her makeup and hair into pigtails. It was like fucking a different woman on my birthday. She rarely goes all out for me like that.
Most Fun
  • Six Flags, baby!
3. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2009?
  • Go to Disneyland again. I knew, with sons, I would eventually wind up back in that madhouse run by the maddest of all consumer machines - Disney! It was hella fun though.
4. What do you want to change in 2010?
  • Get out more often. Hell, get out period. I've grown to be too much of a shut-in and it's starting to make my life feel a bit empty. I've got the family fulfillment part down to a tee, but I ain't gots no friends.
  • Make Sumi a regular part of my life. There is very little reason at this point that I shouldn't spend at least one night/day with the greatest of all my lovers, especially when I know she wants me to contact her on a regular basis. Up until now, I've effectively been denying a strong source of love in my life.
  • Spend more time with my friend Luke. We were best buds in Vegas, and I'm the main reason he discovered, fell in love with, and moved to this small mountain town we call home. I don't see him hardly at all, even though he lives a mere 3 miles away. I'll try to do one thing a month with him.
  • Make new friends who are also KSFs (Known Sick Fucks). Making friends is a hard thing for me. Early this year, I made the conscious decision not to pursue possible leads on friends (and I mean more than just a close acquaintance here) unless I can be my true self with them. I'm tired of putting on this face that makes me seem upright. I'm not. I'm a sick fuck, and I want friends who appreciate and accept that about me. Luke is such a friend, but his time is limited these days.
  • Write and submit erotic stories. In particular, I want to write one chapter a month for a book I've been milling around for years now.
  • Get a long-term girlfriend who lives in my Valley. Let's face it; Sumi would be my ideal, but she lives too far away. Although I won't try too awful hard, I do want a cute plump girl to share my off-times with when my wife is gone. My old lover Hailey is supposed to move back in March and I'm sure she would love nothing more than to make us an item. I still have mixed feelings about this. I harbor deep affections for her, but she's just a bit too much like my wife in important ways that make it hard to bring her in as an alternate to my loving bride. I'll let things happen as they will. I'm not ruling it out, but not denying the possibility either.
5. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)?
  • "The SlutWife Manual" was a book that I created specifically to give to my wife on one of our anniversaries. She loved it! I spent a lot of time putting that thing together, and might just dust it off, revise it, then publish the sucker. Hey, I should add that to things I hope to do in 2010.
Bonus (as in optional): On special holidays - like birthdays, anniversaries, ringing in the New Year - are you more inclined to do a sex act that you wouldn't "normally" do? (things like fellatio/cunnilingus, anal sex, strap-ons/toys, videoing yourself/pictures, menage-a-trois/quatres, etc.)
  • This question is funny in that I would do anything at anytime, pretty much, without need for a special occasion. Because of that, I will say that my wife is more inclined to do things that might seem par for the course for other couples but not for us, on special occasions. Mainly, suck my dick. Yeah, I know it's super-vanilla, but she just don't suck my dick as readily as she will another dude's. Odd, but true.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #34

No comments:

Post a Comment