Monday, December 7, 2009

Why I Like It #2 – Double Stuffed Anal Feels Awesome

A girl who can take two good size dicks at the time in one of her holes? That's a skill I've always admired. Plus, she's so small.



In her set, she doesn't seem interested in anything but getting two dicks up her ass at once. And she's so young to boot! Now there's a good long-term slut.

I've had the good fortune to be part of a double stuff on a few occasions, in all holes. The extra pleasure of your cock rubbing against another cock while fucking a chick is stellar. It definitely should be construed as a somewhat homosexual act, unlike a more hetero-retaining DP. Just look at this photo for instance.

Notice how the dudes' lower veins ride along each other as they fuck this tiny girl.



Plus, her tight asshole is hugging them tightly together, intensifying the experience.

Damn, I need to find a dude who's comfortable enough to do this with my wife again.

No comments:

Post a Comment