Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TMI Tuesday #220

Would you rather.....

1. A relaxing vacation or an adventurous trip?
  • Only a couple years back, I would have answered "relaxing vacation." These days, though, my life is mostly relaxed and I could do with some adventure.
2. Get a perfect nights sleep or have amazing sex?
  • Amazing sex. It's been years since I've stayed up all night fucking. I miss those days.
3. Be intimate with the lights on or off?
  • On, of course. How else would I be able to gaze deeply into my lover's eyes and ogling her bod.
4. Your S/O be a terrible kisser who could always make you orgasm or an amazing kisser who could never make you orgasm?
  • Neither really, but if pushed, I'd say the former.
5. Date someone much younger or much older than you?
  • What's "much" older? Overall, I think I'd go with the much older option. I don't have the patience for silly girls.
Bonus (as in optional): Which reality show would you be good at? Why?
  • I'm not really too knowledgeable as to what is out there in lieu of reality shows. Maybe Ghost Hunters Academy because it looks fun and I have mad organizational and communication skills.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #35

No comments:

Post a Comment