Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TMI Tuesday #221

Would you rather.....
1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm?
  • Eyes that smile, because I don't often get a chance to speak at those I'm trying to attract.
2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him/her?
  • N/A - I'm in an open marriage for a long time and shall always remain that way.
3. Have better sex or more money?
  • More money, because I've had epic sex many times over already.
4. Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know the future?
  • Read minds, no doubt about it.
5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else?
  • Have sex. I don't mind if my partner falls in love with someone else, as long as they don't fall out of love with me.
Bonus (as in optional): What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie? Why?
  • I would clear every red cent of debt that I currently have so I can start from scratch and do it right.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #36

No comments:

Post a Comment