- 7-10, but I don't want to have to cajole my partners for it.
- Yes, I've had online relationships with others than my wife. Were they "affairs" in the implied sense? No, because my wife accepts and encourages my pursuit of such relationships.
- Yes. It took place in a small charter aircraft (a six-seater with 3 of the seats removed) over Crater Lake.
- I would say no, but the truth is, we are all prejudice to groups of people. For instance, I have a prejudice against those who team up in elitist enclaves based around some idea or movement. For example, I have a prejudice against "foodies" because they are pretentious enough to think they are the only people in the world who eat the "right" way and everyone else are idiots. I guess you could say that my prejudices are strongest toward those who aren't blatantly prejudice but refuse to admit it.
- This is a good question. I guess I distinguish between sub-par sex and bad sex.
- Sub-par sex is lackluster and doesn't leave me with a sense of urgency to do it again.
- I think for me, "bad" sex is any sex that leaves me feeling a little dirty inside. It doesn't happen often, but such scenarios would include having sex with someone I find gross (again, doesn't happen often) or in which I have obligatory sex with another, like a couple in which the guy is gung-ho to play but she's really only doing it for him.
- Seriously? In the golden age of squirting porn and this question is being asked? Hell yeah, females can ejaculate! My wife squirts buckets, and my short-lived girlfriend of last summer would drench my pillow relentlessly.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #37