1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
- There have been so many that I've lusted after, both in my wildest dreams and for those who live in my real world.
- In my wildest dreams, I lust heavily after Buxom Bella and Annette Schwarz. There are others, but Buxom Bella is my current strongest fount of lust.
- In my real world, I lust (well, actually love) several other women. Some I know and have been with, like Sumi and Hailey. Then there's the big girl who lives a few houses down, with her dark bob cut hair and amazing smile and wide doe eyes. There are also a few cashiers at the local Albertson's that I'd give my left nut to lay.
- Chocolate! Anything chocolate. I believe this is directly tied into my relatively high libido, as chocolate satiates the same region of the brain as the area where libidinous desire resides.
- Alone time. I don't really have any friends because of how greedy I am with my own time. One day spent with another results in a solid month of me time.
- It's been far too long to truly know what a day of sloth feels like. The most slothful I can imagine is playing on the computer, checking out porn all day long.
- It was on my nephew during their visit this past month. It wasn't physical whoop ass; I can't remember ever opening up a can of whoop ass on anyone. It was a verbal beatdown for the way he kept abusing and disrespecting my son's stuff.
- I don't really succumb to envy. It just leads to such negative feelings of desperate wanting. I am known to envy the guy who passes my view with a hot dark-haired BBW on his arm.
- Again, I try not to be so prideful. I think this stems from the way my mom would typically squash any pride I took in anything I did. If I showed even a hint of pride in an accomplishment, she'd point all the reasons I shouldn't have been proud. She almost never told me how proud she was of me, which leads me into the next answer...
- I am proud of all that my sons accomplish, although I don't let them know it enough. (I just try to make sure not to berate their prideful moments.)
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #39