Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TMI Tuesday #228

I'm digging on this week's TMI Tuesday. Super-sexual questions all-round!

1. For self-arousal, if you could reach any part of your body with your mouth, which part would you like to reach and why?
  • My dick, of course. What man doesn't wish that he could suck himself off? And I don't mean just reach the tip. I mean the ability to comfortably go to town on my cock. I think I would have cum from a blowjob much earlier on in life had I possessed this ability.
2. If you reached that part of your body, how often and how long would you want to stay there?
  • Probably more than is healthy.
3. If the opportunity arose, what would you like to do to someone else that you have never been game to try before?
  • I don't think there's anything I haven't been game to try on someone else, or for others to try on me. Well, I guess pedophilic and shit acts are two I'm not game to try, but I won't list those as possibilities. Pedo is illegal and in nearly every case has devastating long-lasting effects on the younger. And schize... makes me want to puke just thinking about it.
  • Now, let me think about this a little more... Nope, can't think of anything that I would like to try on someone else that I (emphasis on "I") haven't been game to try before. But let's switch this up a touch and restate it as "If the opportunity arose, what would you like to do to someone else that they have never been game to try before?"
  • I'd like to piss inside a lover's pussy and/or asshole. I don't mean stand outside and aim. I mean pull back just enough while inside and let my stream loose, and when I finish, keeping fucking away at the hole I just pissed in.
4. You have been selected to swap one of your organs with another member of the opposite sex. What would you swap and why? Who would you choose as the organ donor?
  • Genitalia, of course, so I can know what it feels like to get fucked as a woman.
  • It doesn't matter who I swap with, as long as the pussy I get is clean and already used to dick. It's not like I'd be swapping bodies, just bits.
5. Overnight you have a beauty sleep and inexplicably awaken at dawn having now turned into the most beautiful person on the planet. What would you do differently for the next 24 hours?
  • Assuming this means I retain the same gender (male), I would hit the streets and see if it's really true that good-looking men who are piggish in their approach still happen to get laid. I would intentionally pursue fat girls or girls who look unlikely to be approached by hot men. Oh playing on that theme, I might also...
  • Approach as many "unattractive" women as possible and tell them that they're beautiful and kiss them on the cheek before walking away.
Bonus Question: You are noticed by a talent scout and invited to star in your own x-rated movie for world wide distribution. You are asked to write the plot. Describe your movie plot in one sentence of no more than 20 words.
  • "When his midlife crisis strikes, one man leaves his hot-bodied wife to find the sluttiest BBW on Earth."
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #41

No comments:

Post a Comment