Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TMI Tuesday #230

Sweet! A new TMI Tuesday was posted...

1. Have you ever broken something in someone's home unknown to them and never told them? If yes, explain.
  • I think I remember something like that as a kid, but couldn't provide a definitive example.
2. What's one sexual guilty pleasure that you wouldn't openly tell your friends about? Why?
  • Fucking my wife immediately after another man has cum inside her. I'm not open about it for two main reasons: it's about the biggest no-no there is when it comes to safe sex AND most view such a desire as equivalent with being gay (in a homophobic way).
3. Take a peek over any celebrity's shoulder in the bathroom...who are they and what are they reading?
  • Richard Dean Anderson reading the latest issue of "I Love Cats."
4. Roses are red, violets are blue...[finish this line with your own rhyme]
  • Let's fuck like you said, So I can fill you with my goo.
5. Do you believe in ghosts or other supernatural activity? Why or why not?
  • I'm a true skeptic in that I will not deny the possibility of paranormal activity, but am not likely to believe everything that comes my way.
Bonus (optional): How many times have you thought about sex in the last 24 hours? What triggered it? Who did it involve? Provide as much details as you like.
  • Oof, tough one. I haven't actually kept count, so I'll say about a dozen times.
  • Most were anticipatory for the sex my wife said she would have with me in a new oriental fuck-dress.
  • After that, I imagined myself fucking an adopted Somali 18 year old girl I saw on the bus.
  • The next time was a different girl, a high school senior who looked deliciously like a past girlfriend of mine.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #42

No comments:

Post a Comment