Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TMI Tuesday #231 - Sexual Healing

Now this is a TMI Tuesday I can get into...

1. Name one thing that turns you on with unprecedented success.
  • My wife fucking other men.
2. Quick! Look around you and name 3 ordinary items that could be used sexually.
  • Couch cushions
  • Pen
  • Wii remote straps
3. Do you consider sex good even if you don't orgasm?
  • Yes, especially if it goes on for awhile. I would take hours of sex without orgasm over 5 minutes to completion.
4. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what sexual position or act would you like to experience from the other side?
  • Act. I have to go with act. I would drive straight to the nearest sex club, start fucking,declare my intentions to fuck as many dicks as possible before the place closes. "Call your buddies, cause this puss is open for play."
5.Describe a sexual fantasy in 10 words or less.
  • Violating my wife repeatedly after slipping her ruffies she procured.
Bonus (optional): Pretend you're a doctor and a patient has come in with an "ache". What is your course of "treatment"?
  • I'll skip this one, because pretty much anything I say will sound cliche. Hey, cliche roleplay's fun when you're doing it, but when you write it down it sounds soooo cheesy.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #43

No comments:

Post a Comment