Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TMI Tuesday #232 - Good vs. Evil

1. If you could be a super hero or a super villain, which would you be and why?
  • A super-villain, because they have a lot more fun. Plus, I'm already the upright and virtuous guy (for all intents and purposes) in my real life. Why not go the other direction in my fantasy?
2. What's your super alias?
  • The Inseminator
3. Name a friend as your sidekick, tell us who they are.
  • My wife as "The Enabler." As I'm fucking the super-hero, she's standing on the sidelines egging me on to knock up the hero or victim. She also has the power to persuade women to fuck me.
4. What's your weakness(es)?
  • Condoms are like Kryptonite.
  • Pulling out instead of cumming inside greatly diminishes my strength.
  • Infertile women. The more around me, the more I become like a normal person.
5. What's your power(s)?
  • Persuasion. With only a few words, I can have any woman in whatever way I want to take them.
  • Assured Impregnation. I leave knocked up women in my wake.
6. Does your costume have a cape? Do you wear a mask?
  • Nope, no cape or mask.
  • My costume changes design based on what fashion most turns on my victims.
Bonus (optional): Give us some back story on your character: Where did they originate? Do they have a secret lair? Does anyone know their secret identity?

The Enabler found The Inseminator in a catacomb she had been exploring with an archaeological expedition. Centuries before, he was a king with an insatiable appetite for women. His cum was so fertile that most of the children born in his kingdom during his reign were his descendants. His mage, an ugly and bedraggled man, grew so jealous of the king's authority to bed any woman he wanted that he locked the king in a tomb. Unfortunately for the mage, the king's power only grew the longer he slumbered.

When The Enabler finally opened his tomb, an entire two minutes passed before he had her bent over the tomb and claiming her as his own. Instead of impregnating her with a baby, though, his cum gave her the power of persuasion. Within a week, all the women in the region where the site was located were pregnant. From there, the duo set their sites on NYC.

Their lair is not secret, as it's a posh penthouse suite. They have no secret identity issues, as their powers of persuasion make them able to get away with their nasty habit of knocking women up go unnoticed.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #44

No comments:

Post a Comment