Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Minute Flap #7 — The Insane Desire to be Pathetic

Today's Flap is going to sound pretty nuts. I got to admit that I shake my head every time the desire I will now express surfaces.

There are times that I want nothing more than two to three inches down below. Take today's pic.

This woman is sizing up her options. Which do you think she'll pick? Well the biggie on the left, of course. So then, why in the hell would I want to be the guy with the little fellow on the right?
My cuckolding drive is mostly to blame.
When having my wife cuckold me, verbal humiliation is the big nut-buster for me. Calling me worthless, telling me my dick could never satisfy her is something that I often wish was 100% true*. Don't ask me why. I don't know myself. But damn does it get me off.

(*In truth only one dick in her life will never satisfy her, no matter how big or skilled. She needs lots of cock to keep her happy.)

In reality, I'm built a hell of a lot like the guy on the left. I guess that's a good thing, though, because when my wife goes looking for something more satisfying, it's almost always with a truly gigantic cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment