Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Minute Flap #8 — If a BBW Brothel Existed

When I ran across this photo, it felt like I was looking at an extra-classy brothel lineup. Even if you've never been to one, most of us are familiar with lineups.



My wife works in the industry, so I'm pretty familiar with this technique as well as the poop on the legal Nevada brothel scene.

One of the brothels is actually accused of racism because they only employ... are you ready for this?... Asian women.

With the increased presence of BBW-themed strip and dance clubs, it seems only logical that a brothel specializing in big women would appear on the scene.

As I look at these women, I wonder who I would choose. They're all insanely gorgeous, but I know I'd only be able to afford to party with only one. Right now, I'm going with the second in from the left, the raven in red.

2 comments:

  1. If there was I'd probably want to work there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you'd become my top pick, Ms. Sugar. ;)

    ReplyDelete