Sunday, September 4, 2011

Why I Dislike It #8 - My Wife’s Sexual Duplicity

I love my wife dearly. It crushes me to see how she’s been losing long-time and newer boyfriends lately. Up until recently, I started to believe that it was only inevitable. After all, how long can a person invest emotions in someone with whom they will never really be able to form a traditionally committed relationship?

Well, as of late, I’m beginning to understand that it’s likely not them; it’s her.

This last time home for her from her whoring job, she’s gone a week without getting all snatchy with me. Typically, she lasts all of three days after she first returns home before her attitude with me sets in. By the end of the week, I’m elated that she’s leaving. We always do awesome via our long-distance relationship, then she returns and the negativity resumes.

There are plenty of reasons why I find it more and more difficult to be with her for more than a few days. One of the reasons stands out above most others, though. And I feel that this reason might be one of the very same reasons why her guys haven’t endured their relationship.

My wife is sexually duplicitous.

For those who don’t know what “duplicitous” means, it is the adjectival form of “duplicity,” which Merriam-Webster defines as “contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action; especially: the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action.”

In other words, my wife often says one thing and then does another, especially in the realm of sexuality. I can really only attest to it from my own experience, but I strongly suspect she does it with her other lovers as well, none of whom have the same capacity for patience with her as I do.

Duplicitous Example #1


BEFORE
One afternoon while we are in the backyard, her leg is propped up on the chair. She’s wearing a skirt and going commando. Glimpsing her pussy, I go down on my knees and start to spread her legs wider so I can kiss her there. She responds almost violently, tells me that it’s inappropriate because one of our sons who is in the house playing his DS might suddenly come out and catch us. We are blocked from his vision from the house thanks to our corn rows, and I only meant for about a five second lapping. I get frustrated and express my position. She expresses hers. I furrow my brows and call her duplicitous. She demands examples of her duplicity. I cite plenty of times when she risked doing something sexual with me despite the kids’ close proximity when it suited her desires, especially her doing me in our bedroom with the kids in the living room right outside our door. She denied it and got angry with me, creating unnecessary tension for the rest of the day.

AFTER

The next morning after she went pee, she climbed back into bed, leaving our bedroom door wide open and initiated sex with me. This was late morning and our kids could have woken at any moment.

Duplicitous Example #2

BEFORE
My wife and I are sitting next to each other on the couch. Our boys are on the other couch looking at something and paying us no attention. I stroke up her thigh, stopping just before her crotch. She snatches my hand and makes a big show of removing it, citing how inappropriate it is to grab her “cooch” with the kids right there, and dictating that I not grab her there  This is nothing new for us, we often hold each others crotches on the down-low, but I protest her statement of my intent as incorrect. I had no intentions of grabbing her crotch. At this point thanks to her grand display, the boys know full well what has happened, whereas without her big chastisement production, they would have been none the aware.

AFTER
Within an hour, she grabs my hand and shoves it in her crotch. We are in the same position as before, only this time, our youngest is leaning against me. She even gyrates her hips a bit.

These are just two examples of what my wife’s sexual duplicity. It’s so difficult to be married to a person who derides you for doing something they themselves do. To combat the negativity her reaction fosters within me, I have chosen to remember those things she responds duplicitously negative to and add it to the list of things I won’t do with her anymore.

Sadly for both of us, but mostly for her if she knew, she kills more and more chances of spontaneity every time she makes such a grand display of deriding me for doing something sweet and sexual on the down low.

No comments:

Post a Comment