Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 21 February 2012

Yes! I relocated TMI Tuesday's new site. Apparently, they moved to a Wordpress platform.  To take place and read some of the other respondents to TMI Tuesday, go here.

1. List ONE word to describe your last sexual encounter.
Obligatory.
2. Can you recall your worst sexual experience? Why was it so awful? Did you do anything at the time to try to make it better? Inspiration: http://husbandtwomindssexually.blogspot.com
I’m not sure if I can pin down THE worst sexual experience. The one that comes to mind was more of a short-lived sexual relationship. It took me forever to finally orgasm with her after several times trying. My lack of orgasm, however, wasn’t what made it the worst.

That distinction emanated specifically from her need to stay in constant control. Every time she felt like she was starting to “lose” herself, she would stop us. Invariably, that always happened to her right as it was really starting to feel good. It took all my patience not to scream, “Go with it. That getting lost feeling is a little something called an orgasm coming on.”
3. Do you fuck outside the box? We all have a laundry list of things–features, demographic characteristics, etc. that we like and/prefer in a sexual partner. Do you ever deviate from that list? Give an example. Inspiration: http://hausofmm.blogspot.com/2011/04/fucking-outside-box.html
My whole sexual life, it seems, consists of deviations from my preferences. When I used to deeply desire extramarital sex with tiny women, I only ever managed to hook up with big women. Once I hooked up with the BBWs a few times, I got hooked on the body type. Then suddenly, only small women wanted to hook up with me, and of course, I deviated and fucked them.

Another example: A lot of my extramarital lovers would try to incorporate blowjobs into our times together. I had never been a fan of fellatio because it always felt like a massage, which inevitably meant that the muscle that is my rock-hard penis would relax and go limp. Then I met someone who hooked me on BJ’s and even the lover who hooked me on them wouldn’t give them to me.
4. Do you blend BDSM in to your relationship? If yes, just in the bedroom or in other areas of your life? Explain.

I have blended BDSM into my relationships sporadically throughout my sexual history. I’ve felt a rising interest in practicing it again, and thankfully, my wife has also to the extent that she’s ordered restraints for me to use on her. The BDSM play has always only been in the bedroom, because that’s where most of our sex play occurs due to having children. I’ve also bound and disciplined lovers at their homes and in hotels.

5. Does the thought of your partner/significant other having sex with another person turn you on? Would you want to watch the act? Would you like to join in?
Yes, yes, and yes. As for wanting to watching and joining in, I’ve done both. I love it!

Bonus: Fill in the blanks.
I like it swollen on the outside and silky in the middle.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #45

No comments:

Post a Comment