1. You are sitting alone in a restaurant because your lunch date is late. Do you:
a) Throw something and then make out with the waiter.None of the above. It all depends on how late my date is. If they’re a bit late, I’ll wait patiently. If they’re really late, I’ll eat then leave.
b) Check to make sure he or she didn’t get into an accident, then wait patiently for two hours and use the time to compose a love song or poem.
c) Send a nasty text followed up by a voice mail telling him/her that “romance is dead and so are you!”
d) Wait for 20 minutes, and then text-message a pal to join you for lunch.
2. What’s more important: a romantic relationship or your career?
A romantic relationship, no question. If I had to choose between broke and in love or well-to-do and alone, I’ll choose a meager financial existence every time.
3. You love to role play in the bedroom. Which one of these is more likely to be your kink?
a. Doctor and the naughty nurseC. Persnickety principal and the wayward pupil who needs a spanking.
b. You’re the gardener, I’m the hoe
c. Persnickety principal and the wayward pupil that needs a spanking
d. Me Tarzan, you Jane
e. Scattered-brain boss and the seductive secretary
4. When you want sex, who tends to make the first move?
a. Me! I like to go for what I want.(Mostly) A. Me, but I wish she would make the first move most of the time.
b. It varies. Sometimes my partner/significant other/date or sometimes me.
c. Oh definitely the other person. Even if I want it, I’m not about to admit such a thing.
d. I drop subtle hints hoping he/she will pick up on it.
5. When it comes to lovemaking, select the answer that best describes you/your attitudes.
a. vanilla – meets society’s middle of the road standardsC. Kinky
d. trisexual – I will try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. –Mae West
6. You want to seduce that sexy someone, what is the sweet-nothing that you’ll whisper in his/her ear?
I don’t believe in one-size-fits-all sweet nothings. It would all depend on the recipient.
Bonus: What’s your idea of a romantic getaway?
Somewhere misty and near the ocean.
TMI Tuesday Personal Count #46